coverletterquiz (τιτλος quiz)
Take this FREE QUIZ and in you will know exactly how to do it wthin 2 minutes!
1 / 10
2 / 10
3 / 10
3. How appropriate is it to play videos to get your point across?
4 / 10
4. What’s wrong with the following opening lines?
“Dear Hiring Manager: I am pleased to apply for this position at your company/university, where I hope to utilize my skills to progress my career,” / “To whom it may concern,”
5 / 10
5. Does your Cover Letter become more comprehensive, by regurgitating what’s included in your CV
6 / 10
6. Which experiences and skills should you be featuring?
7 / 10
7. Should you include any of the company’s "pain points" you might have identified?
8 / 10
8. Will they look at your application if the field you are coming from is not relevant?
9 / 10
9. Which person would get their foot in the door?
PERSON #1: I had numerous duties and responsibilities regarding organization and planning.
PERSON #2: Duties included taking field measurements and maintaining records, setting up and tracking project using Microsoft Project, and developing computerized material takeoff spreadsheet.
PERSON #3: Initiated and managed tracking systems used for the Green District water decontamination project, saving the company a lot of money.
PERSON #4: Initiated and managed tracking systems used for the Green District water decontamination project, saving $125,000 on the overall project through a 30% decrease in employee time allocation
10 / 10
10. Choose the closing line you will most probably use:
Your score is
The average score is 0%